Guess the sea creature in this “Who Am I?” touch and feel book with silicone elements on each spread, as well as the cover. Little ones will learn fun facts about their favorite fish, reptiles, mammals and other animals that live under the sea while trying to guess who they are. Who has a blowhole? Who has a hard shell and webbed-like feet? Who is shaped like a bell and has tentacles? Fun, bright illustrations and rhyming text will keep young minds interested.
- Introduce little ones to popular sea creatures such as a turtle, jellyfish, whale, starfish and octopus
- Educational question and answer element included
- Features a different size, shape and color of silicone touch and feel elements on the cover and each spread
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children’s book will engage young readers
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book
- Add a new baby book to a child’s library today!
These fun children’s books are perfect for reading anytime or to give as gifts for special occasions such as, birthday gifts, baby shower wishing well gifts or for holidays such as Christmas, Easter or Valentine’s Day. Look for our other touch and feel board books, children’s padded board books, novelty books and more at amazon.com/littlehippobooks.
Whether you’re looking for well-known tales, tender or funny animal stories, or educational books for toddlers, Little Hippo® Books will become bedtime, or anytime, reading favorites!
- Board Book with silicone touch and feel elements
- 10 pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6